Donnerstag, 31. Januar 2013

Sealove



I know, I already posted some pictures of the beach and the sea.. But I cant get enough of it. 
And to be honest, Its all I did today after dance classes.
I just love how dramatic the sky looks when the sun goes down and I love to see only the silhouettes of the people passing by cause the sun is blending. 

I have a facebook page for this blog now. Soon you will find a link in the menu on the top!

I weiß, ich habe schonmal ein Bild vom Strand gepostet aber um ehrlich zu sein: das war das einzige was ich heute nach dem Tanzen gemacht habe. 
I liebe es einfach, wie dramatisch der Himmel aussieht, wenn die Sonne untergeht und ich liebe es, nur die Silhouetten der Menschen zu sehen die vorübergehen da die Sonne so sehr blendet.

Ich habe jetzt eine Facebook Seite für diesen Blog. Bald könnt ihr den Link dazu oben im Menü finden!

Coldplay - Up in Flames

xx

2 Kommentare:

You make my day ♥